Lately I’ve really been into statement jackets for the Spring. They always elevate an outfit, make you stand out and look super cool! This season Zara has come out with a great selection of statement jackets that are on trend and they have everything from parkas to bomber jackets. I’ve selected 6 jackets that I thought would work into most wardrobes and take any outfit to next level of awesome!
I hope you all enjoy this post as well as your week.
Hello everyone! Welcome to another segment of Tempting Trends, where I choose five items within a current trend that I personally love. This time it’s mules and slides. I’m loving this trend so much, it first started out with those Gucci loafers everyone loved…. and hated so much. Since then the trend has grown and includes a more wide variety of styles for everyone, from casual and comfy to athletic.
I chose 5 styles that I personally love from the store DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse)! I can’t express how much I love this place. No matter what you are looking for, DSW is most likely going to have it and bonus…the prices are AMAZING! You get designer shoes at non designer prices, which I’m down for since I’m ballin’ on a budget. If you don’t have a DSW near you, you can shop online. If you do have one near you make sure you definately check it out if you haven’t….ps….their clearance section is the bomb!! I’ve always found something great in clearance.
As usual all links will be below. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Hello Everyone! Hope you all are well. Sorry this post is a day late, but we had some technical difficulties getting the pics uploaded, but we’re back on track now. Anyways, I’m so excited that it’s finally starting to get warmer! The only thing is sometimes it feels like these days the weather jumps from Winter to Summer and we don’t get enough of those cooler Spring days. I guess I shouldn’t complain… as long as I get to bring out my Spring wardrobe. This day was so nice, and I wanted a chance to style this cool Thrasher tee I got from a friend since he didn’t want it. It’s a mens XL but I tried to make it work by tying the front in a knot to define my waistline. I threw on my white sneakers and highwaisted jeans and this look was good to go!
Happy Friday everyone! I’ve never been to a music festival and I’m dying to go to Coachella one day! Pulling pieces from Topshop, Zara, H&M, Boohoo, and Dolls Kill, I put together 4 looks that would be perfect for a music festival. Two edgy looks for the girls who wanna look cool and badass and 2 looks for the girly girls. I hope you enjoy my picks!
1. Adidas Superstar Track Jacket : An athletic piece is great for Spring. It’s perfect for adding a sporty element to your casual looks. It would also look awesome with skirts and dresses. If you want to go for a bolder statement, this metallic jacket from H&M is a great option and it’s also under $50.
2. Madewell Huston Pull-on Crop Pants in Stripe : I already have a striped pant that I purchased last year from Madewell, which I love and I’m so glad they came out with another striped pant this year! The best part is that they’re in a cropped culotte silhouette, which is also very in right now. This pant is perfect for days when you don’t know what to wear. Throw this on with a white tee and some cool sneakers and you’re good to go! Looking for a wide selection of culotte pants? Asos has great options from dressy to sporty. Loving this one here.
3. Topshop Boxy Crossbody Bag by ONA : Of course you have to have a handbag for the Spring time and even better if it’s in a bright color. This little red bag from Topshop is in a unique boxy shape and has a chain strap to wear it crossbody. If crossbody bags aren’t your thing, then backpacks are a great trendy option. Forever 21 has a great options like this one here
4. Thrasher Flame Logo White Boyfriend Fit T-Shirt : I’m totally obsessed with graphic tees! They’re a awesome way of showing personality in your outfit and also adds an edgy vibe. I will definately be rocking graphic tees this Spring with my denim and bomber jackets. They would even look great under a sporty jacket, like the Adidas one above. I picked this Thrasher tee because they’re super popular right now and I’ve seen them all over social media. For some awesome graphic tees, I recommend Zara! Loving this one here
5. Madewell Abroad Trench Coat : I don’t own a trench coat, but this one from Madewell is making me want one. When you think of Spring you think of trench coats. Designers like Burberry and Coach do great ones, but this one from Madewell is way more affordable (on sale for under $100) and looks just as great! Forever 21 also does a trench coat for under $50 – here and it also comes in a super cute pink color!
6. Adidas Stan Smith White & Green Sneakers : For your more casual looks or even your dressier looks a stylish sneaker is always a fantastic option. I like the contrast of having a feminine outfit and a sneaker to dress it down. It makes the overall outfit feel more relaxed and chill. I have a pair of all white sneakers, but I definately still want to add a Stan Smith Adidas sneaker to my shoe collection. Sneakers are also coming in different styles lately to match different styles and personalities! If you’re looking for some cool unique sneakers I would also recommend Zara. I’m obsessed with these mule sneakers here.