1. Adidas Superstar Track Jacket : An athletic piece is great for Spring. It’s perfect for adding a sporty element to your casual looks. It would also look awesome with skirts and dresses. If you want to go for a bolder statement, this metallic jacket from H&M is a great option and it’s also under $50.
2. Madewell Huston Pull-on Crop Pants in Stripe : I already have a striped pant that I purchased last year from Madewell, which I love and I’m so glad they came out with another striped pant this year! The best part is that they’re in a cropped culotte silhouette, which is also very in right now. This pant is perfect for days when you don’t know what to wear. Throw this on with a white tee and some cool sneakers and you’re good to go! Looking for a wide selection of culotte pants? Asos has great options from dressy to sporty. Loving this one here.
3. Topshop Boxy Crossbody Bag by ONA : Of course you have to have a handbag for the Spring time and even better if it’s in a bright color. This little red bag from Topshop is in a unique boxy shape and has a chain strap to wear it crossbody. If crossbody bags aren’t your thing, then backpacks are a great trendy option. Forever 21 has a great options like this one here
4. Thrasher Flame Logo White Boyfriend Fit T-Shirt : I’m totally obsessed with graphic tees! They’re a awesome way of showing personality in your outfit and also adds an edgy vibe. I will definately be rocking graphic tees this Spring with my denim and bomber jackets. They would even look great under a sporty jacket, like the Adidas one above. I picked this Thrasher tee because they’re super popular right now and I’ve seen them all over social media. For some awesome graphic tees, I recommend Zara! Loving this one here
5. Madewell Abroad Trench Coat : I don’t own a trench coat, but this one from Madewell is making me want one. When you think of Spring you think of trench coats. Designers like Burberry and Coach do great ones, but this one from Madewell is way more affordable (on sale for under $100) and looks just as great! Forever 21 also does a trench coat for under $50 – here and it also comes in a super cute pink color!
6. Adidas Stan Smith White & Green Sneakers : For your more casual looks or even your dressier looks a stylish sneaker is always a fantastic option. I like the contrast of having a feminine outfit and a sneaker to dress it down. It makes the overall outfit feel more relaxed and chill. I have a pair of all white sneakers, but I definately still want to add a Stan Smith Adidas sneaker to my shoe collection. Sneakers are also coming in different styles lately to match different styles and personalities! If you’re looking for some cool unique sneakers I would also recommend Zara. I’m obsessed with these mule sneakers here.