Hello everyone! I’m really excited to introduce a new series on my blog called Tempting Trends where I take a current trend at the moment and show you five items within that trend that I personally love. This week’s TT is highlighting the color PINK. Pink has never really been a color that I’ve been drawn to fashion wise, but with it being a really popular right now, some shades are super wearable and can fit into my wardrobe perfectly for Spring. The items that I have chosen are more on the lighter/muted side which great because they’re less harsh and can work with most wardrobes.
- Missguided Slogan Back Oversized Denim Shirt : This denim shirt from Missguided is totally cool! It’s something you can just throw on and go and with the “New York” slogan on the back, just adds an extra cool factor. It would also look awesome tied around the waist to with the slogan showing on the back!
- Pacsun Bubble Gum High Rise Cutoff Denim Shorts : The muted pink color of these shorts make them super wearable with almost anything. I would pair this with a super cool graphic tee and some Converse sneakers for an outfit perfect for the Spring/Summer time.
- Madewell x Where I Was From Denim Tote Bag : I’m love some of Madewell’s collabs and this denim tote bag is one of my favs! This bag is great because it’s a tote so you can carry all essentials and the pink adds a pop of subtle color to your Spring outfits. The denim makes it super casual and a bag I can picture taking to the beach, poolside, or just out and about everyday.
- Gap Factory Linen Utility Jacket : I have a similar utility jacket in the usual army green color, but I’m loving this pink one! It’s one of those perfect lightweight jackets for Spring that will go perfectly with any blue denim wash. It would also pair great with dresses and skirts.
- Out From Under Wide Fishnet Crew Sock from Urban Outfitters : I’ve been loving my black fishnet socks, but I think these pink ones would spice up all my Spring/Summer outfits. They would look especially great with white sneakers!